See the Electric Vehicle Tests with the Gadget Show in the Brecon Beacons
South Wales’s Brecon Beacons provide the perfect setting to show off some of the latest electronic vehicles. How will the cars stack up against the demanding terrain, and could a new car hire scheme revolutionise the way we travel?
Rolec - WALLPOD EV:HOMECHARGE UNIT
Green World Consultancy are fully NICEIC approved for the installation of Electric Vehicle (EV) Chargers for both Domestic and Commercial installations.
- Simple, Low Cost, Safe, Home EV Charging
- Plugged in Places Compliant
- OCPP Compliant
- OLEV Accredited
- eCar Accredited (Ireland)
WallPod EV HomeCharge is a simple, low-cost, easy to install mode 3 16amp J1772 (type 1) tethered lead style EV charging station designed specifically for charging electric vehicles at home.
This OLEV and eCar accredited charging station is also eligible for government grant funding where applicable.
WallPod HomeCharge provides fast at-home EV Charging via a 16amp or 32amp J1772 (type 1) tethered lead connection and is compatible with a wide range of current electric vehicles.
Such vehicle compatibility includes:
- Vauxhall Ampera
- Ford Transit Connect EV
- Mitsubishi iMiEV
- Citroen C-Zero
- Peugeot Ion
- Renault Kangoo
- Nissan Leaf
- Tesla Roadster
- Many other vehicles
- Easy to instal / low maintenance
- Designed to be permanently located outdoors or indoors
- Available in both 16amp (3.6kW) and 32amp (7.2kW) formats
- CE approved J1772 charging gun complete with 3m or 5m tethered lead
- Secure charging gun holster
- High quality flexible charging cable
- Cable management system
- Mode 3 IEC61851-1 compliant communication protocol
- A built-in 16amp or 32amp RCBO accessible via an IP65 rated access door
- Full overload and fault current protection
- Multiple supply cable entry points